GRADE A WAREHOUSE
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO LEASE A HIGH-END LOGISTICS DEVELOPMENT: A16 CARGO CENTER, LOCATED ON ONE OF THE PRIME LOGISTICS LOCATIONS IN THE NETHERLANDS ALONGSIDE ONE OF THE MAIN LOGISTICS ROUTES, CLOSE TO THE SEA PORTS OF ROTTERDAM AND MOERDIJK
A16 Cargo Center will be realized in accordance with highest building standards, comprising 31,200 sqm GFA warehouse space in total and will be delivered in March 2022 on a turnkey basis. Distri Development 3.0 B.V. – a joint venture between Built to Build and Proptimize – acts as owner and developer. Denc Architects is responsible for the design of the building.
The construction works will start per May 2021, anticipating a delivery of the building in March 2022.
GOOD ACCESSIBILITY DIRECT ON THE A16 MOTORWAY
The location is situated directly on the A16 (Rotterdam–Breda–Antwerp) motorway with connection to the A15 (Maasvlakte–Nijmegen–Ruhr Area) and provides an excellent base for both the Randstad and West Brabant. Furthermore, the logistics park is easily accessible and clearly visible from the A16 motorway and is also located close to the provincial roads N3 and N217. From this landmark location within a 30 minutes drive 1.3 million consumers can be reached. It is home to many major (inter)national logistic companies.
The proximity of the Dordrecht Inland Seaport, the sea ports of Rotterdam (less than 30 minutes), Moerdijk and Antwerp and the Alblasserdam Inland Terminal guarantees good accessibility and quick access by road and water. The surrounding region of Rotterdam and the Randstad are together Europe’s largest international logistics, Smart Industry and maritime network. The Government and the municipality of Dordrecht are investing heavily in good accessibility. DistriPark Dordrecht will have its own entrance and exit on the A16 motorway.
For more information: www.distriparkdordrecht.nl
Start construction works
A16 Cargo Center
FLOOR AREA AND NUMBERS
Loading docks A:
Overhead doors A:
13,814 sq m
1,081 sq m
558 sq m
Loading docks B:
Overhead doors B:
13,709 sq m
1,037 sq m
985 sq m
* The exact GFA (Gross Floor Area) will be determined in accordance with the NEN norm 2580, after delivery of the building and includes a pro rata share for the technical areas
‘Close to the sea ports of
Rotterdam and Moerdijk’
- Steel building frame;
- Insulation value of RC=6.0 sqm K/W for the roof and RC=4.5 sq m K/W for the façades;
- Fire alarm and evacuation alarm, fire hoses, emergency lighting as per regulations. All in compliance with NEN 6079.
- Concrete floor load c. 5,000 kg/sqm (expedition c. 2,500 kg/sqm)
- Floor flatness warehouse according to NEN 2747, Class 1 (super flat)
- Racking point load c. 9,000 kg;
- Concrete mezzanine, average floor load 800 kg/sqm c. 11.0 m1 depth, level c. +5.4 m1;
- Storage sprinklers, roof-net certified automatic sprinkler system (ESFR FM guidelines);
- Free span of 22.8 m1 (column structure);
- 26 loading docks;
- Maximum clear height 12.2 m1 at storage area;
- 26 loading docks;
- Electrically operated steel overhead doors at dock;
- 2 electrically operated overhead doors at ground level (4.0 x 4.5 m1);
- Dock shelters with bumpers and wheel guides;
- Battery charging area with 1 battery charger per 1,500 sqm warehouse;
- Sufficient number of 230V and 400V power connections;
- Sufficient (fluorescent) LED lighting (lux);
- Heat pump.
- Indirectly fired heaters in combination with downflow fans.
- 3 levels;
- Mechanical ventilation, fitted with air-conditioned ceiling cassettes;
- Suspended ceilings fitted with monitor friendly integrated (fluorescent) LED lighting;
- Cable ducts for data, phone and electricity;
- Fully equipped, separate male and female toilet sanitary facilities on each office floor;
- Fire alarm and evacuation alarm, fire hoses emergency lighting as per regulations.
- 2.5 m¹ high security fencing;
- 2 entrances and exits for truck traffic with electrically operating sliding gates;
- Loading pit is suitable for incoming and out coming standard European trucks;
- Paving with heavy-duty concrete bricks;
- Sufficient outdoor site lighting over loading pits;
- The roof construction is solar panels ready.
DISTRI DEVELOPMENT 3.0 B.V.
All information provided by us is without any obligation and only intended for the addressee. This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken in relation to its accuracy, no warranty of accuracy is given or implied. All parties involved, excludes any liability with regard to the completeness and accuracy of this information and can change this information any time without notice.